You can go to the podcast player here, or see the latest posts below for links to each episode, with show notes and links and a transcription if you prefer to read / read along rather than listen.
Now in it’s fourth year, the impact of the International Day of Consent is growing, with more and more people and communities looking for tools and ideas for transforming lives through consent.
Each episode highlights how we can practice consent in a different space, setting or situation. Jenny is in conversation with other people who are working to build consent culture in their lives, work, and/or relationships. Guests appearing on early episodes will include Kitty Stryker, editor of “Ask: Building Consent Culture” and Betty Martin, author of “The Art of Receiving and Giving: The Wheel of Consent”.
We would love to know what you think of the podcasts. Comment on the podcasts via the posts below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on social media at @IDoConsent or @irregularjenny
To support us to produce more podcasts and to develop the International Day of Consent click here
- I Do Consent 1 – Consent is Transformative – meet your host: Jenny Wilson
- 2 – Consent Culture – a conversation with Kitty Stryker
- 3 – Give and Take – a conversation with Betty Martin
- 4 – Sex, men and communication – a conversation with Sian Johnson
- 5 – Consent, language, Upwording – with Rivca Rubin
- Festive Special
- Consent Reclaimed – IWD22 special